Office of Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid promotes student learning and development by offering professional delivery of seamless, student-centered financial aid services that are responsive to unique individual needs and contribute to effective student learning by teaching appropriate communication skills, self-sufficiency and personal responsibility in an environment that supports the educational goals of students.
- Reviewing federal aid applications (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and resolving any database matches or other criteria for participating in the student 援助项目
- Assessing eligibility for federal, state, institutional, and other aid funds
- Award notification and review of adjustments based by additional resources or due to enrollment status changes.
- Advising on next step actions for application process, disbursement of aid, and other special circumstances via in-person, telephone, and email contacts.
- Participation in outreach activities: orientation, financial aid workshops, etc.
- Management and reconciliation of aid resources